I’m absolutey loving Maxi dresses this season.They are just so effortless ,yet they still look pulled together. Over the years, the Maxi dress has been reinvented showcasing different fabrics, colors and cuts.The options are endless with this trend! You can wear it during the day with flats, or sandals along with some chic sunnies and you are good to go. If you are looking for a night ensemble, pair your favorite maxi with some sky high pumps, or wedges along with an oversized clutch for a dramatic, yet chic effect. Just make sure the length of the dress is right for your height.Check out some favorite and some more affordable options below!
1. Alice and Olivia Crawford Maxi Dress /2.YFB Jeremiah Ombre: revolveclothing
3. Romeo & Juliet Couture Print Surplice Maxi Dress: nordstrom
4. Nasty Gal x MINKPINK Sarina Maxi: nastygal
5. Harley Slit Skirt by Plastic Island /6. Charade Lace Asymmetrical Dress: threadsence
7. Nom De Plume By YaYa Grand Maxi /8. Silence & Noise Goddess Maxii: urbanoutfitters
also check out the silence and noise cleopatra knit maxi dress @ urban!